Winter Maintenance 2022-23 ( Session 1: Oct-Dec) is NOW OPEN for all swimmers!
Our winter maintenance registration is now Open. Please follow the link below to our registration portal.
Duration: Oct 09 – Dec 18, 2022 (detailed schedule will be posted on our online calendar)
Location: SSLC (Fleetwood Pool), #110 – 16555 Fraser Highway Surrey
Registration Opened to public: Sep 25, 2022
Registration Closes: Nov 15, 2022
- The later option on Sundays from 6:45pm to 8:00pm, preference will be given to our Intermediate & Senior swimmers
- If we do not have enough registrations in the later time slot it will be cancelled, all registrants will be contacted, so please have a backup option ready.
- To ensure safety and quality coaching for all swimmers, limited registration may be imposed.
- Water practices are 60 mins long, preceded by 15 mins dryland.
- Please make sure you register your swimmer as:
- WW – for new swimmers (if did not swim in any BCSSA clubs in the Summer 2022 )
- WS – for returning summer 2022 swimmers (if did swim in a BCSSA clubs in the Summer 2022)
For info regarding differences and age grouping for the tiers check out the Parents Handbook under Documents > Resources:
BCSSA Indemnity Agreement (MINOR) – if you are registering a child: http://www.cloverdaletritons.ca/clubs/6599/pages/181339
(please review the waiver; you will be signing several waivers electronically during registration process including this indemnity agreement)
For any additional information please keep checking our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
Tatjana (Tanya) E., Registrar
On behalf of the Cloverdale Tritons Executive Committee
Cloverdale Tritons Summer Swim Club
The document 2022-23_Winter_Maintenance__Session_1__-_Registration_Package.pdf was attached to this post.