May 9th: Tritons Update
The first two weeks have flown by, but now the party is about to start. It has been really cool getting to know everyone. Throughout the summer, I will try to remember to send out a week at a glance. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!
1: NO PRACTICE SUNDAY MAY 12. Happy Mother’s Day & NO PRACTICE MONDAY MAY 20.
2: We start at Greenaway Pool on Monday!
• It is an outdoor pool so please dress according to the weather and wear running shoes.
• Bring sunscreen & water bottles.
• Team Aquatics will be present to purchase equipment from.
• Shirts and caps will be distributed to the swimmers by their coach.
• If you see coaches setting up the pool, please feel free to ask if they need help (I am sure they will appreciate it).
3: Bring a friend to the pool!
• May 14, we invite you to bring a friend to your practice! Let me know ahead of time as we need an insurance waiver signed. Bring a friend and show them what swim club is like. Maybe they will love this team as much as I do!
4: Our first social event is Tuesday May 21st
• After swimming, it is GAMES NIGHT. Bring a snack, a game (board or sport), wear some runners! Get ready to have fun. Head on over at 6pm and please pick up your swimmers at 8pm. Please let me know if you are planning to come, if you would like a hot dog dinner! Address is: 6134 181A Street, Cloverdale (White House)
5: Schedules have changed. Please print the attached document.
6: Group swaps. Some families may receive emails over the next two weeks requesting your child to move into another group. We understand this may cause inconvenience, however, we are moving your child to ensure their success. Any questions, please contact me.
7: Swim Meet Sign Ups
• Signups will be sent through ACTIVE to your email (please check your junk mail).
• Please say YES or NO to attending the meet.
• I will continue to post meet packages to the website if you are looking for more information.
Thank you for reading, let me know if you have any questions or comments! If you have any feedback moving forward, I would LOVE to hear it.